Last Updated January 25, 2019 by Airside Mobile Inc.
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Services or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Services more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Review Your Cookie Settings
You will also have the option to opt-out of these cookies should you want to. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience as per the descriptions elucidated against the respective categories below.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
|This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category "Analytics".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is used to keep track of which cookies the user have approved for this site.
Analytics cookies help us understand how our visitors interact with the website. It helps us understand the number of visitors, where the visitors are coming from, and the pages they navigate. The cookies collect this data and are reported anonymously.
|These cookies are used for tracking user behavior on the website to understand the website's performance and reach.
|This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.
When you use and access the Services, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Services
- To provide analytics
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Services and we use different types of cookies to run the Services:
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Services are used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Services to see how you react to them.
- Advertising cookies. These type of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through the Services and track the performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities or interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Services, deliver advertisements on and through the Services, and so on.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: www.google.com/cookies
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: www.microsoft.com/cookies
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: www.mozilla.org/cookies
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: www.apple.com/cookies
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where Can You Find More Information About Cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: